UDLR-DTCP

We have obtained from IANA a reserved IPv4 multicast address for the
DTCP protocol

  http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/multicast-addresses)

  224.0.1.124 UDLR-DTCP                                    [Cipiere]

and a reserved port

  http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/port-numbers

  udlr-dtcp       652/tcp    UDLR_DTCP
  udlr-dtcp       652/udp    UDLR_DTCP
  #                          Patrick Cipiere <Patrick.Cipiere@sophia.inria.fr>

I have a question for this multicast address for IPv6

>    My question is, how the 32 bits IPV4 UDLR-DTCP 224.0.1.124 (E0:0:1:7C)
>    will map into a reserved IPV6 address?
>
>    Will this be:
>
>    	FF0X::E000:017C
>
>    For our purpose the scope field could be X=2

I have sent this question to IANA a few days ago, but not yet had a
response.
Does anyone of you have an idea of any mapping of IPv4 multicast
address to IPv6 multicast address.
RFC 2375 doesn't say much about that.

Thanx,
Patrick.