SONET Development Kit

Complete SONET/SDH Solutions Now Available.

Already the standard for encapsulating and transporting data for
telecommunications carrier products, SONET/SDH also is being adopted
by ISP's and the cable TV industry. Equipment manufacturers for
the data communications and CATV industries are increasingly being
required by customers to deliver SONET/SDH-compatible products.
Because SONET/SDH are extremely complex technologies, these
companies are turning to our group for help in delivering SONET/SDH
products to market quickly.

We will sell or license SONET/SDH technology, which includes circuitry,
software, and firmware.  We also offer associated custom product
development and system engineering services.  Our group has developed
ASICs, board-level electronics, firmware and management systems
for products operating at every SONET/SDH rate from OC-1 (52 Mbps)
through OC-192 (10 Gbps).

We first began developing SONET/SDH products 12 years ago for telephone
equipment manufacturers like AT&T Bell Laboratories, Northern Telecom and
Alcatel.  Now companies across the entire communications industry need to
plug into the public switched telephone network and they need SONET/SDH to
do it.  By capitalizing on our vast expertise with SONET/SDH products, your
company can serve new customers without having to invest years in
development of this very complex technology.

For more information call us at 1-888-597-9284 (toll free) or e-mail us at
sonet@biznizlist.com

If you wish to be removed from our distribution list, simply return this
message with "remove" in the subject line.