Operational dynamic routing over satellite link

For your information, INRIA has been testing dynamic routing for over a
year on a satellite link with European partners.

I have just released new software that implements the link layer tunneling
mechanism discussed in this working group. It is being tested and seems
to work pretty well !   :-)

Our satellite network is composed of a feed located at INRIA
Sophia-Antipolis near Nice (south of France) and a set of receivers in
various locations (England, Greece, Sweden, etc.). Receivers have
permanent connectivity (Ethernet) or temporary connectivity (ppp).

You can get further details on our equipment, satellite infrastructure,
topology at the following URL:

http://www.inria.fr/rodeo/personnel/eduros/index-dvb.html

If you belong to the Eutelsat satellite footprint (Europe, North Africa,
middle East), maybe you would like to join us ?

Emmanuel