CFP for ACM Workshop (WOSBIS'98): Extended dates

Dear UDR researchers,

Due to popular demand, we are extending submission due dates for
the Third ACM Workshop on Satellite based Information Services
(WOSBIS'98) from
July 1st to July 24th. The new dates are:

   * Papers Due: July 24th, 1998
   * Acceptance Notification: Sep. 7th, 1998
   * Camera ready: Oct. 9th, 1998
   * Workshop: Oct. 30, 1998

Please visit http://www.wins.hrl.com/conferences/WOSBIS98 for more
detail (Please ignore the dates in the web page if they have not been
updated yet).
Please also be reminded that outstanding papers will be considered for
special MONET issue in satellite internetworking we are preparing.

Please accept my profound appology if you recieve duplicates of this
message or this does not interest you.

Thank you.

-Bo (Tech co-chair)

--