Re: Re[4]: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON: UDLR

Folks,

Sorry for the lateness of the drafts.  I don't think the IETF
has posted the TEP draft yet, because so many drafts came in
during the last few hours before the deadline.

The existing draft is available at:
	http://www.svrloc.org/~charliep/txt/tep/tep.txt
I expect to get another draft out in a day or two.

Regards,
Charlie P.