Re: UDLR

I haven't requested the slot in Washington IETF-40 yet.
We need to have an idea about the rough agenda of the
meeting and how long we will need the slot.

I think probably an hour-long slot in Tuesday is
enough.  (Or do we need more time?)

Anyone who might plan to do a presentation please let us know
ASAP.

I think the tasks for the remaining term of UDLR are:
	- finishing the draft
	- a couple of independent implementations,
	- experiments over satellite (or real UDL) networks

In IETF-40, HRL plans to present a report on our implementation
in linux and the experiments since last IETF.

Comments?

Yongguang

==
Yongguang Zhang, Ph.D., Research Staff Member (Computer Science)
Hughes
Research Labs, Inc., RL96, 3011 Malibu Canyon Rd, Malibu, CA 90265,
USA
ygz@hrl.com   http://www.wins.hrl.com/people/ygz   +1-310-317-5147
(fax: 5695)