Terminology document

As Walid and I discussed, we need a terminology document which frames
the UDLR terminology (at least for satellites, I'm interested in
incorporating other UDLR technologies) and the UDLR problem, and
current best practices.

I've been overloaded for quite some time now; however, Walid has pushed
me "GET IT DONE!!!!!"

Please stay tuned this weekend -- I'll be sending the first cut of the
draft to this mailing list. I'm hoping we can have a reasonably fast
turnaround, so that we'll have something to discuss (debate?) at the
WG mtg in Munchen.

-scooter