UDLR BOF (draft) Agenda

Dear all,

here follows a draft agenda for the udlr BoF.
If you have comments or plan to do a presentation could you please
send me the information (e.g. the presentaiton title) asap so that
I can integrate it in the a final agenda to be sent to the IETF
management asap. (before tomorrow, otherwise the udlr slot is lost!)
Therefore, if I don't receive any update, I'll send this
as final agenda.

thank you for a prompt reply!

Walid

---------------------------

UDLR BOF (draft) Agenda
---------------

Tuesday, December 10 From 13h00-15h00

o Presentation(s)
   - Experiments with RIP over unidirectional links (20 min)  E. Duros

o Discussion
   - Architecture for a general solution

o Working Group Discussion
   - Outline WG proposal
   - Proposed Charter
   - Discussion

o WG Administration
   - Chair(s)

Walid Dabbous

INRIA U.R. de Sophia Antipolis      | Email : dabbous@sophia.inria.fr
2004, Route des Lucioles BP 93      | Phone : +33 93 65 77 18
06902 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX France | Fax   : +33 93 65 77 65