Re: San Jose IETF

>From: jhalpern@us.Newbridge.com (Joel Halpern)
>To: dabbous@sophia.inria.fr
>
>For your information, there is a serious scheduling crunch.
>We upped the number of parallel sessions from 7 to 8, and ran out anyway.
>Marcia is trying to handle juggling the last few slots.  You are on
>the list to be considered, but it is not known yet if you will get a slot.
>
>Yours,
>Joel M. Halpern				jhalpern@newbridge.com
>Newbridge Networks Inc.

Joel,

I hope that we will be able to get this slot for the UDLR BoF,
especially that we participated this week to the
First Workshop on Satellite Based Information
Services (WOSBIS) in Rye, New York where we
announced that we WILL have a BoF session in
the next IETF, and there were many interested people
(e.g. from Hughes, MITRE, Aerospace Corporation,
and Maryland University, etc..)

Thank you for supporting our request.

Walid Dabbous

INRIA U.R. de Sophia Antipolis      | Email : dabbous@sophia.inria.fr
2004, Route des Lucioles BP 93      | Phone : +33 93 65 77 18
06902 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX France | Fax   : +33 93 65 77 65