- Argumentation for Agent Societies (together with Massimiliano Giacomin) at EASSS 2012. [Slideshare]
- Argumentation for Agent Societies (together with Massimiliano Giacomin) at EASSS 2011.
- Agent ART team, University of Liverpool, together with Elena Cabrio: "Natural Language Arguments: Results and Challenges", December 2012, Liverpool, UK.
- 12th workshop on Computational Models of Natural Argument, together with Elena Cabrio: "Natural Lan- guage Arguments: A Combined Approach", August 2012, Montpellier, France.
- GraphIK team, LIRMM, University of Montpellier: "Modellingin Abstract Argumentation Theory", January 2011, Montpellier, France.
- 3rd Workshop on Security and Trust: "A Normative Multiagent Approach to Requirements Engineering", January 2010, Public Research Centre Henri Tudor, Luxembourg.
- Argumentation Day at MALLOW 2009: "A flattening algorithm for meta- argumentation", September 2009, Torino, Italy.
- ICR International Symposium on Games, Argumentation, and Logic Programming: "Analyzing coalitions in iterative social network design using argumentation theory", April 2009, University of Luxembourg.
- Dagstuhl seminar on Normative Multiagent Systems: "NorMAS-RE: a Normative Multiagent Approach to Requirements Engineering", March 2009, Schloss Dagstuhl.
- 4th International Conference on Computational Models of Argument (COMMA 2012), 10-12 September 2012, Wien, Austria.
- 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2012), 27-31 August 2012, Montpellier, France.[Slideshare - Shi3ld presentation]
- 10th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2011), 23-27 October 2011, Bonn, Germany.[Slideshare]
- 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2011), 16-22 July 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- 3rd International Conference on Computational Models of Argument (COMMA 2010), 8-10 September 2010, Desenzano del Garda, Italy.
- 36th Annual Convention of the Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour (AISB 2010), 29 March - 1 April 2010, Leicester, UK.
- 13th International Workshop On Non-Monotonic Reasoning (NMR 2010), 14-16 May 2010, Toronto, Canada.
- 2009 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT 2009), 15-18 September 2009, Milan, Italy.
- 4th Workshop on Coordination, Organization, Institutions and Norms in Multiagent Systems (COIN, co-located MALLOW 2009) - 6-10 September 2009 - Torino, Italy.
- Agent and Multi-Agent Systems: Technologies and Applications, Third KES Inter- national Symposium (KES-AMSTA 2009) - 3-5 June 2009 - Uppsala, Sweden.
- 4th Workshop on Coordination, Organization, Institutions and Norms in Multiagent Systems (COIN, co-located AAMAS 2009) - 11-15 May 2009 - Budapest, Hungary.
- 1st Symposium on Social Networks and Multiagent Systems (SNAMAS 2009) - 4-11 April 2009 - Edimburgh, Scotland.
- 2nd IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO 2008) - 20-24 October 2008 - Venice, Italy.
- 4th European Starting AI Researcher Symposium (STAIRS 2008, co-located ECAI 2008) - 21-25 July 2008 - Patras, Greece.
- 3rd International Workshop on Normative Multiagent Systems (NorMAS 2008) - 15-16 July 2008 - Luxembourg.
- 7th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AA- MAS 2008) - 21-25 May 2008 - Estoril, Portugal.
- 2nd Symposium on Intelligent Agents and Services for Smart Environments (AISB 2008) - 1-4 April 2008 - Aberdeen, Scotland.
- 3rd International Conference on Meaning-Text Theory - 21-24 May 2007 - Klagenfurt, Austria.