- Argumentation for Agent Societies (together with Massimiliano Giacomin) at EASSS 2012.
- Argumentation for Agent Societies (together with Massimiliano Giacomin) at EASSS 2011.
Invited talks and seminars
- 2nd Madeira Seminar on Belief Revision and Argumentation: "Arguing about Trust", February 2015, Madeira, Portugal.
- Alpage Inria Research Team: "Argumentation meets Natural Language Processing: results achieved and open challenges", November 2014, Paris, France.
- NICTA Australia: "Rights and Licenses in the Web", November 2013, Brisbane, Australia.
- Dagstuhl seminar on Belief Change and Argumentation in Multi-Agent Scenarios, together with Celia da Costa Pereira and Andrea Tettamanzi: "Possibilistic Belief Revision with Fuzzy Argumentation based on Trust", June 2013, Schloss Dagstuhl.
- Agent ART team, University of Liverpool, together with Elena Cabrio: "Natural Language Arguments: Results and Challenges", December 2012, Liverpool, UK.
- 12th workshop on Computational Models of Natural Argument, together with Elena Cabrio: "Natural Lan- guage Arguments: A Combined Approach", August 2012, Montpellier, France.
- GraphIK team, LIRMM, University of Montpellier: "Modellingin Abstract Argumentation Theory", January 2011, Montpellier, France.
- 3rd Workshop on Security and Trust: "A Normative Multiagent Approach to Requirements Engineering", January 2010, Public Research Centre Henri Tudor, Luxembourg.
- Argumentation Day at MALLOW 2009: "A flattening algorithm for meta- argumentation", September 2009, Torino, Italy.
- ICR International Symposium on Games, Argumentation, and Logic Programming: "Analyzing coalitions in iterative social network design using argumentation theory", April 2009, University of Luxembourg.
- Dagstuhl seminar on Normative Multiagent Systems: "NorMAS-RE: a Normative Multiagent Approach to Requirements Engineering", March 2009, Schloss Dagstuhl.
Selection of contributed talks
Supporting Argumentative Discussions Management in the Web at 10th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2013), May 2013, Montpellier, France.
Licenses Compatibility and Composition in the Web of Data at 3rd International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (COLD 2012), November 2012, Boston, USA.
Context-Aware Access Control for RDF Graph Stores at 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2012), August 2012, Montpellier, France
Social Semantic Web Access Control at 4th International Workshop Social Data on the Web (SDoW 2011), November 2011, Bonn, Germany.