Main research axes
My research activities are focused on the
- Flow control methodologies for the Navier-Stokes equations in turbulent regime.
- Robust design methods in aerodynamics, whose objective is to account for uncertainties arising from operational conditions, geometry, physical model or numerical methods.
- Isogeometric analysis and design, with application to fluid dynamics and structural mechanics.
I am currently involved in the following projects:
- MARS project (MAnipilation of Reynols Stress):
European project (FP7th) related to flow control, including experimental as well as numerical studies. (link)
- OMD2 (Optimisation Multi-Disciplinaire Distribuée) :
French program funded by ANR and managed by Renault (automotive
industry) whose objective is the development of a multi-physic design
platform using grid computing (link).
- MEMORIA project:
French program funded by FNRAE (National Fundation for Research in Aeronautics and Space) focused on robust design methods applied to aerodynamics.
I participate to the development of the following software:
- NUM3SIS : multi-physic simulation platform (link)
- AXEL : algebraic modeler (link)
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis Méditerranée, 2004 route des lucioles, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis, FRANCE -
Tel : (+33) 4 9238 7177 -
Fax: (+33) 4 9238 7980