Mobile Access to the Web of Data
As the Linked Data initiative grows, we face the challenge of exploiting the benefits of such paradigm for the design of novel end-user services.
Moreover, the evolution of mobile devices opens new challenges and enables brand new ways of consuming and producing linked data.
My work is therefore focused on end-user interaction with the Web of Data from a mobile perspective.
PRISSMA: Towards Mobile Adaptive Presentation of the Web of Data
PRISSMA is a domain-independent vocabulary for displaying Web of Data resources in mobile environments. The vocabulary is aimed at designing, sharing and re-using presentation information for adaptable mobile user interfaces over RDF data.
SHI3LD: Context-Aware Authorization for Graph Stores
Spamming in Linked Data Dataset
The Linked Data spam dataset can be downloaded here
- L. Costabello, S. Villata. O. Rodrifuez-Rocha and F. Gandon. Access Control for HTTP Operations on Linked Data. 10th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC), 2013.
- S. Villata, L. Costabello, F. Gandon, C. Faron-Zucker, M. Buffa. Social Semantic Network-based Access Control. Chapter in Security and Privacy Preserving in Social Networks, Series: Lecture Notes in Social Networks. Chbeir, Richard and Al Bouna, Bechara (Eds.), Springer, 2013 (To appear).
- S. Villata, L. Costabello, N. Delaforge and F. Gandon. A Social Semantic Web Access Control Model. Journal on Data Semantics (JoDS), Springer, 2013.
- Ali Hasnain, Mustafa Al-Bakri, Luca Costabello, Zijie Cong, Ian Davis and Tom Heath. Spamming in Linked Data. 3rd International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (COLD2012), 2012 [PDF]
- L. Costabello, S. Villata and F. Gandon. Context-Aware Access Control for RDF Graph Stores. 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2012), 2012 [PDF]
- L. Costabello, S. Villata, N. Delaforge and F. Gandon. SHI3LD: an Access Control Framework for the Mobile Web of Data. 23rd ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HYPERTEXT 2012), Poster Session, 2012.
- L. Costabello, S. Villata, N. Delaforge and F. Gandon. Linked Data Access Goes Mobile: Context-Aware Authorization for Graph Stores. 5th Linked Data on the Web Workshop (LDOW2012), WWW, Lyon, April 2012 [PDF] [Slides]
- L. Costabello, S. Villata, N. Delaforge and F. Gandon. Ubiquitous Access Control for SPARQL Endpoints: Lessons Learned and Future Challenges. WWW, Poster session, Lyon, April 2012
- L. Costabello. PRISSMA, Towards Mobile Adaptive Presentation of the Web of Data. Doctoral Consortium of the 10th International Semantic Web Conference, ISWC 2011, October 23-27 Bonn, Germany [PDF] [Slides]
- L. Costabello and L.W Goix. Time-Based Cluster Analysis for Automatic Blog Generation. Workshop on Social Web Search and Mining - WWW2008, Beijing. [PDF]
- L. Costabello, O. Rodriguez Rocha and L.W. Goix. Sharing Mobile User Experiences with Context-Based Mashups. Mobiquitous 2008, Dublin. [PDF]
- P. Falcarin, O. Rodriguez-Rocha, L. Costabello e L.W. Goix. Leveraging Context for Social Media Mobile Services. IEEE Pervasive Computing, 2008, Vol. 7 (4), Work-in-Progress section.