My research interests focus on computational algebraic geometry, elimination theory and the geometry of algebraic curves and surfaces. I have also strong interests in their applications in 3D geometric modeling and geometry processing.
- Elimination theory for structured polynomial systems, especially resultants and discriminants.
- Syzygies and the geometry of rational maps.
- Singularities of algebraic curves and surfaces.
- Intersection problems in geometric modeling by means of matrix-based algebraic representations.
- Algebraic representations and methods for 3D geometry processing, e.g. curved meshes and reconstruction from 3D point clouds.
Currently, I am also
- Co-chair of the french computer algebra research group GT-CF.
- Research coordinator of the European Marie Sklodowsa-Curie ITN GRAPES.
Inria research center at Université Côte d’Azur,
2004 route des Lucioles,
06902 Sophia Antipolis, France.
Office: Byron Y008