My main research areas are provenance, trust and usability in the Semantic Web. My work mainly relates to the trust and proof layers of the Semantic Web.
I am currently funded by the French National Agency for Research (ANR) project Kolflow.
- R. Hasan and F. Gandon, "Summarized Explanations from Linked Justifications", Research Report RR-8279, INRIA, (April 2013). (PDF)
- R. Hasan and F. Gandon, "A Brief Review of Explanation in the Semantic Web", Workshop on Explanation-aware Computing (ExaCt 2012), European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2012), Montpellier, France.(PDF)
- R. Hasan and F. Gandon, "Explanation in the Semantic Web: a survey of the state of the art", Research Report RR-7974, INRIA, (May 2012). (PDF)
- R. Hasan and F. Gandon, "Linking Justifications in the Collaborative Semantic Web Applications", Workshop on Semantic Web Collaborative Spaces (SWCS2012), 21st International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2012), April 17, 2012, Lyon, France. (PDF)
- A. Thalhammer, I. Toma, R. Hasan, E. Simperl and D. Vrandecic, "How to Represent Knowledge Diversity." In The 10th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2011), October 23-27, 2011, Bonn, Germany (Poster)
- R. Hasan, K. Siorpaes, R. Krummenacher and F. Flöck, "Towards a Knowledge Diversity Model." In Proceedings of First International Workshop on Knowledge Diversity on the Web, 20th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2011), March 28, 2011, Hyderabad, India. Presentation (Video)
- M. Rospocher, C. Eccher, C. Ghidini, R. Hasan, A. Seyfang, A. Ferro, and S. Miksch. "Collaborative Encoding of Asbru Clinical Protocols." In Proceedings of 3rd International ICST Conference on Electronic Healthcare for the 21st century, 13-15 December 2010, Casablanca, Morocco.
- M. Rospocher, C. Eccher, C. Ghidini, R. Hasan, A. Seyfang, A. Ferro, and S. Miksch. "Collaborative Encoding of Asbru Clinical Protocols." In Proceedings of Workshop on Knowledge Representation for Health-Care: Data, Processes and Guidelines (KR4HC 2009), co-located with the 12th Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (AIME09), 18-22 July 2009 Verona, Italy.