Here is my CV.
I have started my PhD in september 2017, under the supervision of Laetitia Giraldi, Pierre Lissy and Jean-Baptiste Pomet.
During year 2016-2017, I was invited by Dr Hermes Gadêlha, Lecturer at University of York (UK).
I am a former student at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (France).
I am mainly interested in control theory. My research focuses on micro-swimmers, which are microscopic objects that move and propel in a fluid. The micro-swimming research field lies at the crossing between mathematics, cellular biology and micro-engineering. I am currently studying a simple model of a magnetised micro-swimmer, in order to understand its dynamics and establish local controllability conditions.
Controllability in finite and infinite dimension of life-inspired nonlinear systems
I am part of the COMM project (Control and Optimality of Magnetic Micro-Robots), funded by the CNRS.
Micro-swimming, control theory, fluid-structure interaction, mathematical modeling.
- L. Giraldi, P. Lissy, C. Moreau and J.-B. Pomet, Necessary conditions for local controllability of a particular class of systems with two scalar controls, in preparation.
- C. Moreau, Local controllability of a magnetized Purcell's swimmer, submitted to LCSS Letters, 2019.
- C. Moreau, L. Giraldi, H. Gadêlha, The asymptotic coarse-graining formulation of slender-rods, bio-filaments and flagella. J. R. Soc. Interface 15: 20180235, 2018.
- L. Giraldi, P. Lissy, C. Moreau and J.-B. Pomet, Addendum to ''Local Controllability of the Two-Link Magneto-Elastic Micro-Swimmer'', IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 63, 2303-2305, 2018.
- 06-08/12/2018, 13th International Young Researchers Workshop on Geometry, Mechanics and Control, Coimbra, Portugal
- 28/05-01/06/2018, poster presentation at the Congrès National d'Analyse Numérique (CANUM), Cap d'Agde, France
- 12/04/2018, Journée des thèses de l'équipe EDPAN, LJAD, Nice, France
- 22-24/01/2018, 12th International Young Researchers Workshop on Geometry, Mechanics and Control, Padova, Italy
- 13-14/11/2017, PGMO Days 2017, EDF Lab Paris-Saclay, France
- "Statistiques" at ISEM Nice (1st-year Economics undergrad)
- "Statistiques descriptives" at Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis (2nd-year Mathematics and Computer Science undergrad)
- "Mathématiques 2" at ISEM Nice (1st-year Economics undergrad)