- Computational Algebra and Real Geometry. Master 2, Mathematics, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis. 2014, 2015.
- Sparse modelling, tensor decomposition, algorithms and applications. Summer School on An Interdisciplinary Approach to Tensor Decomposition, Trento Italy. July 2014. Notes.
- Effective Algebraic Geometry and Applications. Central European University, Budapest. April 2014.
- An algebraic-geometric view on tensor decomposition problems. Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. Mai 2012.
- CIMPA School "Non-linear Computational Geometry". Co-organisation with Sri Wahyuni, UGM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, July 2011.
- Computational Algebra and Real Geometry. Master 2, Mathematics, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis. 2011.
- Algorithmique pour les courbes et surfaces. Master 2, Mathematics, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis. 2006-2008.
- Calcul Formel, Master 2 MDFI, Luminy, University of Marseille. 1996, 1998, 2000, 2006, 2008, 2011.
- Curves and Surfaces, DEA d’algorithmique X-ENS, Paris. 1996-2003.
- Méthodes effectives en géométrie algébrique. DEA, Mathematics, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis. 1994-1999.
- Complexité et Algorithmique. Maîtrise de Mathématiques et Informatique, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis. 1996-2002.
- Cours d'initiation au calcul formel, B. Mourrain & Y. Papegay. 1993.
- Tensor Decomposition, Sparse Representations and Applications, Workshop "Tensors in Computer Science and Geometry", Simons Institute, Berkeley, USA.
Nov. 10 – 14, 2014.
- Sparse modeling and applications, EACA, Barcelona, Spain, 18-20 June, 2014.
- Spline spaces on topological complexes, Geometric Modeling, Dagsthul, 20-25 May, 2014.
- Can moment relaxation methods solve (efficiently) polynomial optimization problems?Real Algebraic Geometry With A View Toward Systems Control and Free Positivity, Obervolfach, 6-12 April 2014.
- Sparse reconstruction from moments. Inverse Moment Problems: the Crossroads of Analysis, Algebra, Discrete Geometry and Combinatorics. IMS, Singapore, 18 November 2013 - 25 January 2014.
- Spline spaces on planar and volume subdivisions. Workshop Algebraic Geometry and Geometric Modeling. Banff, January 2013.
- Regularity Criteria for the Topology of Algebraic Curves and Surfaces. Mathematics of Surfaces. 2007.
- Symbolic-numeric methods for solving polynomial equations and applications (with Mohamed Elkadi).Tutorial. 2004.
- Solving polynomial equations in
Geometric problems. Paris Nov., Athenes Dec., 2004. Video.
- Resultants, Algebraic Geometry and Geometric Modeling, Vilnius, July 2002.
- Topology of implicit curves and
surfaces, Sophia Antipolis, ECG, Oct. 2002.
- Solving polynomial equations, ECG Workshop, Leiden, 01-05 Oct. 2001. Conferences (Progam Committee or organisation)
- MEGA 2017 Nice (France), 16-19 June 2017. (program committee, organization committee).
- MEGA 2015 Trento (Italy), 15-19 June 2015 (program committee).
- SNC (Symbolic-Numeric Computation), program committee, Shanghai (China), 28-31 July 2014
- Minisymposium Algebraic Geometry, Moment Problems and Applications at SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Fort Collins, Colorado (USA), 1st-4th August 2013.
- MEGA 2013, Frankfurt (Germany), 3-7th June 2013 (program chair).
- SNC (Symbolic-Numeric Computation), program committee, San Jose (USA),
- MEGA 2011, Stockholm (Sweden), 30 May-2June 2011.
- GMP (Geometric Modeling and Processing), Castro Urdiales (Spain), 16-18 June 2010 (program chair).
- Shapes, algebra, geometry and algorithm (SAGA) winter school. Co-organized with Laurent Busé and Angelos Mantzaflaris. Auron, France, March 15-19, 2010.
- SNC (Symbolic-Numeric Computation), Kyoto (Japan), 3-5 August 2009 (program committee).
- ISSAC, Waterloo (Canada), 29 July-1 August, 2007 (program chair).
- SNC (Symbolic-Numeric Computation), London (Canada), 25-27 July 2007, (program committee).
- Algebraic Geometry and Geometric Modeling’06. Co-organized with Laurent Busé, Carlos D’Andrea, Ron Goldman, Laureano Gonzalez-Vega and Martin Sombra. University of Barcelona September 4-7, 2006.</span
- Computational Algebraic Geometry and Applications, on the occasion of the 60th birthday of André Galligo. Co-organized with Laurent Busé and Mohamed Elkadi. University of Nice, June 2-6, 2006.
- SNC (Symbolic-Numeric Computation), program committee, Xi'an (China), 19-21 July 2005.
- Journées Nationales de Calcul Formel, coorganized with J.A. Weil, Luminy, Octobre 1998.
- SNAP (Symbolic Numeric Algebra for Polynomials), coorganized with Victor Pan and Ioannis Emiris, Sophia Antipolis (France), 1996.
- Algebraic and Analytic theory of residues and its applications, coorganised with Marc Chardin and Mohamed Elkadi. IHP, Paris, 1995.