The school will take place at Club Belambra in "Golfe de Lozari", Corsica.
Phone Number : +33 (0)4 95 63 00 60
By boat : Continental Europe to Corsica
Genova ( and many other cities available on this map ), you can take a boat to Corsica, namely Bastia, Ile Rousse or Calvi
Two companies are available : Corsica Ferries and S.N.C.M.
To book your place on a boat, you can also use DirectFerries.fr (french)
By plane : where should you land ?
The closest airports are located in Bastia (airport's website) and Calvi (airport's website).
When you are in Corsica
When you are in Corsica, there are two ways to go to Ile Rousse ( where shuttles going to AGAPE will be available )
By train :
By bus :
By taxi :
|Autocars les Supers|
|Phone number : 00 33 4 95 60 11 56|
- From Bastia : approximately 130€ ( add 40% on Sunday and between 19:00 and 7:00 )
- You can get smaller fees by sharing the same taxi if you book early ( even on monday )
- 3 persons : 100€
- 5 persons : 130€
If you are interested, click here to exchange messages with other participants.
Distances and maps
- Ile Rousse is 7.4 km away from Belgodère ( Google Map )
- Calvi is 31 km away from Belgodère ( Google Map )
- Bastia is 62 km away from Belgodère ( Google Map )
Shuttles to the conference hotel will be available :
Accurate locations will be available soon.
- From Calvi near the airport on the 24th of May at 17h00.
- From Ile Rousse (Railway Station) on the 24th of May around 17h30
- From Bastia at the airport on the 24th of May at 19h00
- From Bastia port ('Gare maritime') on the 24th of May around 19h15