Prototype implementation for the computation of the points of a 0-dimensionnal variety
General user intructions
usage: <program name> <input file name> [output file name]
<program name> : the name of the program you want to run.
<input file name> : the name of the file containing the polynomials system you want to run the program on. The polynomial system must be in the SYNAPS format otherwise the behavior of the program is undefined.
[output file name] :name of the file the output is written in. If the name specifies a nonempty file then this file will be overwitten by the result. The output is written in a format understandable by maple.
The name of a program follows the following model:
Download the binaries for intel/Linux
- action can have the following three values:
- info: compute only the informations about the ideal, i.e. the number of points.
- matrix: can the multiplication matrices for all the variables.
- solve : compute the multiplication matrices and peform an eigenvector computation to recover the roots fo the system.
- strategy can have the followin values:
- mac: privilegies the monmial of high partial degree.
- naif: privilegis the monomial with great coefficients.
- privilegies monomial whose coefficient is of small memory size.
- mix: choice that chooses randomly either according to the mac strategy or to the degree lexicographical.
- arithmetic can be one of the following:
- fxxx: floats with at least xxx bits iin the mantissa.
- rat : rational numbers.
- mod : modular numbers.
- double, long double: built in ty[pes of C++.
To get other versions
Philippe Trebuchet PhD student GALAAD project INRIA