JACK is publicly available under the Cecill C licence.
By using the update site or downloading its source code
you agree to the terms of its licence.
The update site is the following:
The source code can be found there:
Installing Jack and its plugins:
To install from an update site, in eclipse 3.1.x
Should you have any question, feel free to ask them to the jack-info mail address.
- Select Help | Software Updates | Find and Install...
- Select "Search for new features to install" and click Next.
- Click "New Remote Site".
- Specify the site address and click OK.
- In the list control check the check box next to
"Jack" and "Jack/UpdateSite" and click Next.
We recommend that if multiple versions are presented
that you select the latest.
- Click Next.
- Assuming you agree to the license click Next and otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Finish.
- A dialog will alert you to the signature status of the .jars. Assuming you accept the status click Install and otherwise click Cancel.