My research interests address essentially the formal methods and logical aspects of
computer science. I am in particular interested in
- formal information security, verification of
- semantics of programming languages, type systems,
category theory, automated reasoning
- verification of embedded systems, program analysis
Peer reviewed papers at international journals:
- Cryptographic Logical Relations.
- Theoretical Computer Science (to appear).
Peer reviewed papers at international conferences:
- SystemC waiting-state automata.
- In VECoS'07, Algiers, Algeria, May 2007.
- Joint work with Bruno Monsuez and Franck Védrine.
On Completeness of Logical Relations for Monadic Types.
- In ASIAN'06, Tokyo, Japan,
December 2006. (long version)
- Joint work with Slawomir Lasota and David Nowak.
- Complete Lax Logical Relations
for Cryptographic Lambda-Calculi.
- In CSL'2004, Karpacz, Poland,
- Joint work with Jean Goubault-Larrecq, Slawomir Lasota and David Nowak.
- Logical Relations for Dynamic Name Creation.
- In CSL/KGC 2003, Vienna, Austria,
- Joint work with David Nowak.
- Cryptographic Logical Relations
--- What is the contextual equivalence for cryptographic protocols and how to prove it?
- ENS de Cachan, October 2005.
- Supervised by David Nowak and Jean Goubault-Larrecq.
- Towards a static analysis of SystemC models.
- Research report DRT/LIST/DTSI/SOL/06-240, CEA Saclay, France, October 2006.
- Joint work with Franck Védrine.