INRIA research team
The research team Edelweiss aims at offering models, methods and techniques for supporting knowledge management
and collaboration in virtual communities interacting with information resources through the Web.
This research will result in an ergonomic graph-based and ontology-based platform. Activity Report 2010
Located at INRIA Sophia Antipolis-Méditerranée, Edelweiss was previously known as Acacia.
Edelweiss stands for...
- Exchanges : communication, diffusion, knowledge capitalization, reuse, learning.
- Documents : texts, multimedia, XML.
- Extraction : semi-automated information extraction from documents.
- Languages : graphs, semantic web languages, logics.
- Webs : architectures, diffusion, implementation.
- Ergonomics : user interfaces, scenarios.
- Interactions : interaction design, protocols, collaboration.
- Semantics : ontologies, semantic annotations, formalisms, reasoning.
- Servers : distributed services, distributed data, applications.
This reseach team was initiated by Rose DIENG-KUNTZ