How to publish
Research / Technical report
The submission procedure for an INRIA technical report was updated on June 26, 2008.
You must from now on submit it to HAL-INRIA.
Further information on HAL-INRIA Open Archive can be found here
Requests for assistance or questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
In a nutshell, the new procedure is as follows :
- Go to http://rrrt.inria.fr/AttribNum, fill in the required fields and upload the report on .ps or .pdf format. The file is submitted to the team leader for approbation.
- You receive an e-mail containing the report ID
- Insert the ID in the report source file
- Rename the report source file to : RR-XXXX.fileextension
- Submit the report in LaTeX (preferred) or Ps format to HAL-INRIA.
- Submit to HAL in the "report" category
- Fill in the "Internal ref." field with the value RR-XXXX
- You receive a confirmation e-mail containing the report ID, as well as your team leader and the reports managing team
PDF format report : pdflatex
Thanks to Grégoire Malandain for his advice and the following screen caps :
(please note however the nature of research reports does not always give such good results) :
Rendering examples for PDF files depending on the method in use :
from top to bottom
- LaTeX -> dvips -> ps2pdf
- LaTeX -> dvips -Ppdf -> ps2pdf