Re: Centaur for JAVA at usc.edu

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding how to use centaur.

As I extend or modify the language(for example, JAVA), I think I need a
original(or current) syntax of JAVA then I can modify its syntax and
semantics by using METAL and TYPOL. Am I correct? If it is right, how
can I get or load the current syntax of JAVA? If not, how can I load the
JAVA into centaur?

And if you have any demo programs which show the usage of METAL and
TYPOL for developing a language in centaur, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jongwook Woo
*		                                    *
*	       ADDRESS : 	                    *
*	       431 S.harvard BL #304	            *
*	       LA, CA 90020	                    *
*	       PHONE: 213-380-3223 (H)		    *
*                     213-740-0302 (O)	            *
*	       PAGER: 213-550-3535	            *
*	       Ph.D. prgm. in Computer Eng.	    *
*	       http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jongwook	    *