Pascal

We have at Sophia a Pascal (coming from centaur 0.5?) that
runs ok with the next release (2.0) and may also work with 1.2.
There are some (minor) bugs in the abstract syntax, and I don't know
exactly which dialects of Pascal are included (surely Multics and Vax, maybe
others). The only tool available is the editor (with in-line edition).

May be it is a good idea to maintain somewhere a unique version if some of
you think that they will use Pascal in the futur.

Thierry

--
Send contributions and compliments to centaur@sophia.inria.fr. Registration
and administrative matters should be sent to centaur-request@sophia.inria.fr.