sharing an environment

I have developed under my home directory an environnement for a given language
(all the hierarchy centaur/tables/etc.). Now This environment is  to  be  used
by another user (other workstation, other home  directory).  What  information
exactly is needed in the home directory of the new user in order to  reference
my own database?  It  seems  that  the .centaur.rdb  file  is  not  sufficient
( message "file .t not found" during environment loading).

Thanks in advance.

-- Guy DURRIEU.