{tree}:save & {tree}:restore

I could need some lower-level functions for saving and restoring trees
in polish format {tree}:save and {tree}:restore are much too unwieldy
for my needs: The first one needs a complete file name, but adds a
".po" suffix, the second one expects a file name and a search path.

I just want

	{tree}:my-save :    TREE FILE -> BOOLEAN
	{tree}:my-restore : FILE      -> TREE

where FILE is a complete file name with directory and file name. No
assumptions about suffixes, library paths and the like should be done.

	Guido