Centaur problem

Hello again

From my previous message the situation of Centaur 1.2 on our site hasn't
changed.

We are using an environment that currently is running in other site under
Centaur 1.2, so it should run here but it doesn't.

Again the same problem: nothing happens when opening a file. We have some
little more information, we have realized that no error message is given,
even if we try to open an unexisting file. But this only happens with
this formalism. The server is not started, even there is no try to start
it (or if it's one no message is given).

We have realized that just before starting METAL or PPML servers we get
a message that says:   connect: conexion refused
I don't know if this has some importance or not, because the server is
started and works.

We are using the auto mounter, does this have any influence?.

I have no idea of what to look or what to touch. Any suggestions are
welcomed.

Javier
 Perez