Re: loading LeLisp modules from the contrib directory

=> How can I load LeLisp modules from the contrib directory (or any
=> other) into CENTAUR? This is not the same case as for the menumode
=> stuff, which is treated as the language FORM. I just want to do sth.
=> like
=>
=> 		(loadmodule 'mytool)

Centaur offers an enhanced module management tool, built on top of the
standard LeLisp module package. This tool is described in the
Core/Centaur-tools section of the manual.

The module name (a lisp symbol) is used to compute the module relative
location from one of the app or user root directories.  A typical module name
is 'mytool/subtool where mytool/subtool is a subdirectory of one of the root
directories (usually  #:system:user-path is $HOME and #:system:app-path is the
directory where the Centaur system is installed).

The module is loaded by the command
(loadmodule 'mytool/subtool)
or the alternative command (root-loadmodule root 'mytool/subtool)
where root may have the values 'app, 'user or 'system : the module is searched
for only in the selected root path (see the tools/lelisp/boot.ll file in the
Centaur distribution for more information).

When a module is not found using the Centaur module extensions, the standard
LeLisp functions are invoked. If the #:system:path variable contains a path
leading to the files mytool.lm and mytool.lo, the module mytool may be loaded.

=>
=> Does I have to handcraft the modules location into the #:system:path,
=> or can this be specified in the resource database?

The resource database is not used in the specification of module location.

Vincent Prunet