Up: Bound on the roots
Previous: Bound on the roots
This procedure return angle intervals included in the range
which contain the roots of the trigonometric equation.
int Bound_Root_Trigo_Interval(int n,VECTOR &A,INTEGER_VECTOR &SSin,
INTEGER_VECTOR &CCos,int *nbsol,VECTOR &Inf,VECTOR &Sup);
Note that the size of Inf, Sup should be 4 at least. In case of
failure the procedure return -1, 1 on success.
- n: number of terms of the equation
- A: the coefficients of each term which may be either real
- Ssin: the sine power of each term
- Ccos: the cosine power of each term
- nbsol: the number of angle intervals which are returned by
the procedure (at most 4)
- Inf: the lower bound of the returned angle interval
- Sup: the upper bound of the returned angle interval